Currently riding high on the back of his ARIA No. 1 album “Life Is Fine” – the album has held firm in the ARIA Album Chart top 2 since release – Paul Kelly, Australia’s most revered troubadour, is proud to unveil the PAUL KELLY RECORD CLUB.
Due to overwhelming demand Frontier Touring are thrilled to confirm second shows have been added to Paul Kelly’s now 20-date colossal antipodean tour in Darwin, Adelaide and Perth following the already announced extra Sydney show. Paul is touring in celebration of his new album Life Is Fine (out now through EMI) which has spent three weeks in the ARIA Album Chart top three since its #1 debut.
With the first shows in all four markets now sold out, we can reveal the additional dates are:
Friday 3 November – Darwin, Entertainment Centre
Monday 20 November – Sydney, Opera House Forecourt
Thursday 23 November – Adelaide, Entertainment Centre Theatre
Sunday 26 November – Perth, Kings Park and Botanic Gardens
Tickets for the second Darwin, Adelaide and Perth shows are on sale Friday 8 September at 3pm. There will be a Frontier presale that opens at 3pm on Thursday however, and you can sign up for that HERE.
Sydney is on sale now! You can grab tickets HERE.
The Record Club initiative sees the chronological release of each of Paul Kelly’s 24 albums from 1985 to present day, on vinyl – one per month on the 1st of every month, for the next two years!
The albums are pressed on 180 gram vinyl and for the albums from the vinyl era, replicate the original layout of the albums from their first release. For the majority of Paul Kelly’s discography however, this vinyl reissue program will see the release of his albums from 1992’s Rarities album Hidden Things onwards, on vinyl for the very first time.
6 month and 12 month subscriptions are available exclusively via Paul Kelly Record Club, as well as for individual purchase. Once part of the club, your monthly dose of Paul Kelly on vinyl will be delivered to your door!
The releases are exclusive to the Record Club for 3 months and each purchase through the Record Club is delivered with a vinyl sized 12” art print of the accompanying album.
The first instalment in the Paul Kelly Record Club is Post from 1985 – and is available to ship now.
Each month a mini documentary detailing the story behind each album will accompany the vinyl release, available to view via Paul Kelly’s social media accounts.
View the mini documentary for ‘Post’:
The first 12 months of the Paul Kelly Record Club will see the following vinyl releases:
• September 1 2017 – Paul Kelly – Post
• October 1 2017 – Paul Kelly & The Messengers – Gossip (2LP)
• November 1 2017 – Paul Kelly & The Messengers – Under the Sun
• December 1 2017 – Paul Kelly & The Messengers – So Much Water So Close to Home
• January 1 2018 – Paul Kelly & The Messengers – Comedy (2LP)
• February 1 2018 – Paul Kelly – Hidden Things: B-Sides/Rarities (2LP) [on vinyl for the very first time]
• March 1 2018 – Paul Kelly – Live May 1992 (2LP) [on vinyl for the very first time]
• April 1 2018 – Paul Kelly – Wanted Man [on vinyl for the very first time]
• May 1 2018 – Paul Kelly – Deeper Water [on vinyl for the very first time]
• June 1 2018 – Paul Kelly – Live at the Continental & Esplanade [on vinyl for the very first time]
• July 1 2018 – Paul Kelly – Words & Music [on vinyl for the very first time]
• August 1 2018 – Paul Kelly – Smoke [on vinyl for the very first time]
Paul Kelly Record Club – the ultimate gift for yourself or the Paul Kelly fan in your life!
Further information, FAQ’s and Paul Kelly Record Club subscription packages are available from https://www.paulkelly.com.au/record-club/.
View Paul Kelly’s tour dates HERE